Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Admin Stuff

Hello All! A few administrative things.

First, our new poll is up on the left side of the screen.

Second, if you want to leave a comment and do not already have a blog account, click the comments button at the bottom of the blog, type in your comment in the box that comes up, below the comment box you have three choices of how to post - click "Anonymous", then click the "Publish" button. You can sign your name within your comments or remain totally anonymous.

NOTE: All comments are moderated so your comments will not appear on the blog until they have been read and approved, but you will get a message at the top of the page saying your comments have been sent to the Moderator.

Finally, my (Dave's) mom got on me for always using "Hi GUYS" in my greeting. As I explained to her - this is a gender-neutral "guys". I'll try to do better, but if I don't, know we are all inclusive :-).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for giving instructions for comments AND explaining "guys!"

I miss the video part... wha's
hoppnin?? Electronic glitches?

pj

Dave said...

At times we are having trouble getting the videos to post. So, rather than no blog I opted for a written one.

We are looking into alternative methods to get the video blogs up quicker. If we make any changes we will make that very clear on this blog site.

My seminary classes have also started back up, so time is a bit tight, but we'll continue to post as often as possible.